This are the covers for the new release Character CD. It divides into two "Red" and "Blue" ^^ Here are the list songs for both Albums ^^ :



Song "Red"
1. Right Now
2. Yell
3. Ame no Message
4. Destiny
5. Mata Ashita!
6. Tatta Latta
7. Be More
8. Akashi

Song "Blue"
1. End:Res
2. Flaming Rage
3. Break Out
4. Bloody Prince
5. Special Illusion
6. Parade
7. Simulation
8. Kyouki no Hana

Overall the songs in this albums, this list is my favorites:
  • Tatta Latta - Yuuna Inamura, Hitomi Yoshida, Li Mei, Junko Takeuchi & Satomi Akesaka (Kyoko Sasagawa, Haru Miura, I-pin, Lambo & Chrome Dokuro) - Song "Red"
  • Simulation - Toshiyuki Toyonaga & Kenjiro Tsuda (Irie Shoichi & Spanner) - Song "Blue"
  • Right Now - Yukari Kokubun & Yuka Terasaki (Tsunayoshi Sawada and Basil) - Song "Red"
  • Akashi - Takashi Kondo (Kyoya Hibari) - Song "Red"
  • Kyouki no Hana - Kazuki Kato (Kikyo) - Song "Blue"
The Song "Red" only consists of the Guardians which could be categorized as Famiglia while the other/ Song "Blue" consists Tsuna's rivals and Enemy ^^ (Reasons why there's Famiglia and Rivale below the album's title. Though, I don't know why Irie and Spanner included in "Blue", maybe because they are an ex-members of rival family ^^" I'm not sure xD Just my imagination xP)

Because of this, I'm really looking forward for the concert next year >.< I wish Uni's Seiyuu would make appear >.< I love her seiyuu's voice ^^ I really can't wait for next years concert xD Though, I couldn't watch it live (I don't have money to go to Japan) =.=" Let's support both the anime and manga until the very end xD LoL xD Last comments.... Enjoy the songs ^^

0 comments:

 
.:: GFW's Anime/Manga World ::.. Template Design By: SkinCorner