12/27/2010

Togainu no Chi

Togainu no Chi: True Blood Cover

Reviews:
Togainu no Chi is a BL game with Akira as the main characters. This title adapted in Anime and Manga form. The Anime ended last week which makes me really disappointed because Akira didn't end up with anyone >.< (I'm an acute Fujoshi so forgive me for that =P) Although I haven't played the game yet and only reading a few chapters of it's manga, I actually got hooked up with this title because it's from the same developer as Lamento ~Beyond the Void~which I knew from some videos of its game. I looked for anything related with TnC and came across with its Drama CD and fell more for this title. Even if I already knew that the Ending would be like this, I still didn't expect it would end so soon like this. Though it's much better than lengthen it and make the stories worst.

Among all of the characters at Togainu no Chi, my favorite characters would be Shiki, followed by Nano (N) and the last one would be Rin (Akira already listed first thing in my mind because he's the main character =P). I love Shiki because he gave off a mysterious aura and at the AU of its Drama CD, Shiki is looked like (No, It's must be) an arrogant kid and it's really hilarious to think about it. The reason I choose Nano is not much different from Shiki. The other reasons is because I thought Nano always have this sad look which looked like an abandoned child. For Rin, I think he's cute and when he's grown up, he looks really cool and mature (as expected of Shiki's half-brother).

If we're talking about the Ending of the game, I will choose Shiki's where he ended up mute and motionless. I think it has more impact on me compared to others Ending. Especially since I already heard the Drama CD about his Ending, It added the impact for me. Unfortunately, I can't played the game because my lappie didn't have enough space >.< But, I do hope someday I could play the game even if I don't know the language =P

0 comments:

 
.:: GFW's Anime/Manga World ::.. Template Design By: SkinCorner