10/19/2010

Silver Diamond

Here is one of my favorite mangas this year ^^ Actually, I just read it on a whim but then... I actually got hooked up with this manga that I even searched for it's raw (In Chinese or Japanese).


It's a story of a young boy named Sawa Rakan who has the ability of growing plants/ seeds into full-grown plants. One day, he met with a misterious person who called himself Chigusa. A short while after Chigusa's arrival, came another ones named Shigeka Narushige and a talking snake named Kou. Rakan's life become full of event and it will become more and more interesting when Rakan decided to go to Chigusa's world along with their new companion named Tohno Tohji who came to kill Rakan and the others at first.

The newest chapter of Silver Diamond is chapter 65 and it's not translated yet in English. I only read until Vol. 9. I couldn't wait for the translation for this manga ^^ I hope the team/person who scanlated it could saved a bit of their times to do it ^^ I don't mind with the slow realize as long as I could read them. Well... The scanlators also have somethings to do in their real life so I won't complaint with the slow realize ^^ I really recommend this manga to those who love Adventure, Fantasy, and Shounen-Ai genre ^^

0 comments:

 
.:: GFW's Anime/Manga World ::.. Template Design By: SkinCorner